Stationery’s nice, but it’s the people that make this more than just a job.
Whether you’re just around the corner or in a different timezone, expect to spend some time getting to know one another. It’s the only way I can create a piece that screams “you.” We can meet for coffee or Skype; whatever works best.
- Once we’ve consulted and come up with some ideas (and you decide you like me. you really like me), a $500 deposit gets your project started.
- Then, we design until we get it right. There’s no 2-revision limit. No “we can’t do that.” We’ll work to make it spectacular.
- If we haven’t already done so, we’ll have a firm price for your project by now. 50% minus the $500 deposit sends it into production.
- Production can take 3-7 weeks (or more if I’m hand-tanning leather or pulping my own paper)
- When the balance is paid, we deliver the goods. And, boy, is it good!
So, that’s it. If you can’t live with out a fine press, all you need to do is contact us. It’s that simple.